Building Our Future Campaign Certification Statement
Australian Government agencies conducting information and advertising campaigns must comply with all relevant policies and processes issued and amended from time to time by the Cabinet Secretary or the Minister for Finance or the agency responsible for such policies. The requirements for review and certification of campaigns are determined by the value of the campaign and whether advertising will be undertaken.
As outlined in the Guidelines on Information and Advertising Campaigns by non-corporate Commonwealth entities, agency Chief Executives are required to certify that a campaign complies with the Guidelines and relevant government policies.
- 2021 Building Our Future Phase 2, Stage 2 Certification Statement – 11 April 2021 PDF: 50 KB
- 2019 Building Our Future Phase 2 Extension Certification Statement – 31 October 2019 PDF: 32 KB
- 2019 Building Our Future Campaign Phase 2 Certification Statement – updated creative – 2 April 2019 PDF: 305 KB
- 2019 Building Our Future Campaign Phase 2 Certification Statement – amended media plan – 26 March 2019 PDF: 324 KB
- 2019 Building Our Future Campaign Phase 2 Certification Statement – amended media plan – 29 January 2019 PDF: 27 KB
- 2018 Building Our Future Campaign Phase 2 Certification Statement – 13 December 2018 PDF: 28 KB
- 2016 Building Our Future Campaign Phase 1 Certification Statement – 17 February 2016 PDF: 200 KB
View materials used in the 2021 Building Our Future campaign on the campaign materials page.