RVS news and latest updates
This page contains the latest news and updates in regards to the implementation of the Road Vehicle Standards (RVS) legislation.
For more information, please visit the Road Vehicle Standards legislation implementation page.
- Component type approvals to commence later this month
- ROVER identity verification checklist is now available
- Transition to Road Vehicle Standards Act 2018—Guidance Materials
- Have your say on the ROVER account creation and testing facility application process
- New component type approvals guidance now available
- You can now apply for a testing facility approval under RVS legislation
- Cost Recovery Implementation Statement approved
- Updated draft Cost Recovery Implementation Statement is available now
- Interim arrangements for specialist and enthusiast vehicles and vehicles at least 25 years old are in place for eligible vehicles
- Changes as a result of the delayed commencement of the Road Vehicle Standards legislation
- Extension of commencement of Road Vehicle Standards legislation