- Corporate Plan
- Annual Reports
- Enterprise Agreement
- Client Service Charter
- Organisation Structure
- Evaluation Capability Building
- Deregulation Annual Report 2014
- Building Our Future Campaign: Campaign Certification Statement
- Procedures for Determining Suspected Breaches of the Australian Public Service Code of Conduct
Data and Information Management Strategy 2017-2020
Effective governance and the achievement of corporate and business priorities depends on the Department’s capacity to manage data and information effectively. This strategy aims to ensure that our practices result in information that support business and satisfy our legal and stakeholder requirements.
- Data and information management strategy 2017–20 PDF: 24101 KB
For further information regarding a publication, please complete the Request for Further Information form.